TERMS OF SERVICE
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Tech Panacea account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Tech Panacea may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Tech Panacea will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Tech Panacea cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Tech Panacea will result in an immediate termination of your services.